Wow, you really do have to be careful these days -I just found another PV imposter! This time it’s Pursevalley.me and they’ve even tried to design their site to look like the original PV (although rather unsuccessfully). With so many fraudulent sites out there, let me provide you with a few tips to help you ensure you’re always buying your designer replica handbags from the real PV.
1. Watermarks! – When you’re at the real PV and looking at the pictures of their replica handbags, you’ll notice they have watermarks. A watermark is something lightly printed on a photograph and when you’re at the real PV you’ll see at the bottom of each photo a yellow sign with an exclamation point and the words: “Warning! Please make sure the website address you are visiting is www.pursevalley.cn“. Also, you should see www.pursevalley.cn printed all over the picture.
2. Come to me! – My blog is easy to find and it has links to the real PV. You can always come here to get pointed in the right direction.
Now, you have to watch out because fraud sites may use watermarks too and they probably say pursevalley. Just in case, double-check that the text in your browser’s address bar is like this one here!
I hope this doesn’t sound paranoid, but it is so important to make sure you’re at the right site. Most of these fraud sites don’t sell replica handbags at all, they are crooks who are after your credit card information. So, it’s not just a matter of receiving the designer replica handbags you bought, it’s also about protecting your money, credit card details and identity. But if you follow these simple steps, I know you’ll be safe.
Leave a reply
Join My Newsletter
- Pursevalley.cn Review: SO Happy With My Replica Hermes So Kelly Bag!
- Hermessale.biz Review: Is The Color Enough To Love A Replica Hermes Birkin Bag?
- Fangfangbag5.6567.idcice.net Review: Can You Tell This Is A Replica Balenciaga Bag?
- Ioffer.com Review: They Made A New Replica Gucci Model! Can You Believe It?
- Bagaholicsonline.com Review: Another Great Replica Review? Not Exactly
- Ebbaag.com Review: How Tiny Details Can Ruin A Replica Celine Phantom Bag